Flopro Irrigatia Eco Smart Watering System 12 Pots
- Easy to set up, easy to use
- You will never forget to water again
- Saves plants from drought, waters when you are on holiday
- Waters every 3 hours
- Night mode system detects darkness - switches controller off to prevent watering unnecessarily
- A 200 litre water butt typically lasts 3 weeks
- 1 x smart solar controller with integrated pump
- 1 x water level sensor
- 1 x inlet filter
- 1 x anti-siphon device
- 1 x syringe
- 1 x 15m tube
- 12x drippers and stakes with tees
- 3 x NimH rechargable batteries
The first time you turn the system on the batter may be fully charged or even flat. If the pump is fully charged then please note the pump may run for a few hours. It can take between 24 and 48 hours to regulate itself and operate normally. During this period you may experience extra watering though rest assured this is completely normal and will settle down.
If the battery is flat and the pump will not start - please turn the knob to 5 and leave in the sun for 3 hours and it will start automatically. Thereafter it will operate normally.
The pump starts every 3 hours and runs until the battery voltage starts to drop. The more the sun shines, the more charge and therefore the more it waters.
A constant LED light indicates your pump is running
A flashing LED light indicates the unit is in charging mode